Currently we are actively recruiting the following positions…
- Physiotherapist – part time
- Speech therapist – full and part time
- Occupational therapist – full and part time
- Teachers with experience in special education/early childhood/primary – part time
- Counsellors/Social workers – part time
- Play therapists – full or part time
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Work within a growing and thriving multi-disciplinary team of therapists to provide support for children and families, as well as help our team to develop and deliver individualised, evidence-based services.
We aim to help families across a broad range of areas including:
- Play skills
- Social skills
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Motor skills
- Self-help and everyday living skills
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Anxiety management
- Qualifications in allied health or education
- Current membership with APHRA, SPA or NESA
- Eligibility for Medicare registration (allied health positions)
- Ability to work independently implementing assessments and strategies, particularly addressing functional goals
- Knowledge of the principals of family-centred practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritise, plan ahead, anticipate risks and problem solve
- Current drivers licence and access to a vehicle
- Current Working With Children and police check clearance
- Paediatric experience
- Experience delivering therapy/education within natural learning environments, e.g. centre, home, educational and community based settings
- Solid understanding of child development
- Additional training in provision of therapy to children with Autism
- Current first-aid certificate.
Contact us today and speak to our General manager, or complete our recruitment form.