Bridges for Learning Management
We are looking for a skilled, value-based individual who will manage the various tasks involved in running an efficient and highly operational practice.
At Bridges for Learning, we are committed to the responsive therapeutic, and positive support outcome for children, youths and their families. We do things a little differently at Bridges for Learning through our transdisciplinary approach to therapeutic support, so we are looking for a unique person to fill this exciting role!
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the practice ensuring the therapists, clients and their families are supported with the highest level of care and service;
- Management of financial accounts including daily takings and banking, managing debtors and creditors, billings, manage a budget;
- Client management including managing of therapists’ diaries, responding to service inquiries, referrals, service agreements, waitlists and booking appointments, and;
- Support for our busy General Manager, working together to grow and consolidate an amazing, highly respected practice.
Your experience will ideally tick as many of the following boxes as possible:
- Experience managing diaries, and coordinating resources to meet service demands;
- Knowledge of NDIA, Medicare and Health Fund billing requirements;
- Excellent understanding of the Microsoft office suite particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience in a not for profit, health and/or medical setting, having experience working with different client management systems, such as Echidna;
- Finance and accounting experience, having experience working with accounting software, working within budgets and preparing and presenting reports, and;
- Passion and drive to make a difference in children, young people and their families’ lives!
Essential skills and attributes you’ll ideally possess:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to work autonomously ad effectively within a team environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Dedication to ensure the reputation and branding of Bridges for Learning
- Truly passionate and enthusiastic about being an integral part of the growth and success of Bridges for Learning
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please send in a Cover Letter addressing your experience and skills that will help you succeed in this role and your CV to email@example.com. We are reviewing applications as they come in, so do not delay if this is the position for you!
If you have any questions, please contact us and speak to our General manager.