4 x 1-hour interactive sessions, delivered via Zoom.
- To discuss issues that have been impacting parents and families during these uncertain times.
- Identify and discuss parental burnout and strategies that may be helpful
- Identify when creating routine and predictability is helpful
- Identify and manage your own emotions.
- Identify the challenges when returning to preschool and school
Friday 8th October
Parental burnout and selfcare
Friday 15th October
Creating routine and predictability in uncertain times
Friday 22nd October
Managing your emotions
Friday 29th October
Making a smooth transition back to preschool and school
When: Each Friday in October
Time: 10:30am – 11:30am
Where: Delivered via Zoom (Event link will be emailed at registration)
For more info, please download the course brochure below:
*This course has been subsidised by the Commonwealth bank Centenary Grant.
All sessions are confidential and facilitated by a trained counsellor.
To book, please call 02 4861 4054, and speak to Reception at the Bowral office,or email us.