This 4-week course is designed to support parents and families of children with disabilities. It is designed to help carers get out of the vicious cycle of overwhelm, stress and burnout, and to ensure that real needs are addressed. You will learn a variety of new and practical concepts and parenting skills, as well as gain some new tools and resources, to use both now and into the future.
- Develop self-awareness and build on each parents’ own strengths and skills
- Develop networks of support for parents
- Develop skills in stress management, physical, emotional and mental well-being
- Safely share personal experiences successes, worries and resources.
- Self-care and awareness
- Calm in the chaos
- Communication, Connection and Laughter
- Clear the clutter
When: Tuesdays. 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd June
Time: 9:30am – 11:00am
For more info, please download the course brochure below:
*This course has been subsidised by the Commonwealth bank Centenary Grant.
All sessions are confidential and facilitated by a trained counsellor.
To book, please call 02 4861 4054, and speak to Reception at the Bowral office, or email us.